Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spring Switch | Fragrance: Part II

...and when it gets REALLY hot (hello, DC summers), I don't wear any cologne at all. That's where a good body wash or deodorant comes in--an easy way to smell nice and not have that heavy fragrance feeling. I've been using this Energising Seamoss Bath & Shower Gel from Molton Brown all spring -- definitely helps wake me up on a bleary-eyed morning.

Molton Brown Energising Seamoss Bath & Shower Gel, $28 for 10 oz., available here

Friends of mine recently turned me on to this Malin+Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant, and I absolutely love it. Alcohol and aluminum free, this stuff uses nature to keep you smelling fab all summer long, with no dyes or chemicals.

Malin+Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant, $18, available here

No comments:

Post a Comment