Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Switch | Fragrance: Part I

When the mercury rises, my desire to smell like Tom Ford's chest hair drops significantly. With that visual in mind, here are my picks for switching it up with a lighter spring/summer scent.

Erolfa is a nautical scent created by Olivier Creed to evoke family memories of Mediterranean sailing excursions. Fresh and citrusy, with one spritz you can almost smell the salty air catching your sails off Capri.

Creed Erolfa, $225 for 2.5 oz, available here

Another perennial summer fave is Hermès' Eau d'Orange, a unisex scent that has the aroma of a fresh orange peel. I don't usually wear cologne during the day in the summer, but when I do, this is the one.

Hermès Eau d'Orange Verte, $75 for 1.6 oz, available here
Cheaper than a vacay in the Tuscan countryside, Acqua di Parma's Cipresso di Toscana is my favorite fragrance from their summery "Blu Mediterraneo" unisex series. An herbaceous blend of sage, lavender, and basil, the cologne evokes Italian cypress trees.

Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo: Cipresso di Toscana, $73 for 2 oz, available here

No comments:

Post a Comment